Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dentistry is my new boyfriend.


I cant believe I'm staying in on a Saturday night doing HOMEWORK ! haha, nerd-alert! No, yeah. I felt so left behind on course-work that I decided to stay in for a change. Managed a substantial amount , but I havent caught up on any reading yet. MUST GET TO DOING THAT ! heh.

Its been raining for the past 5 days or so here in Manchester. Yeah, sounds depressing aint it. I was having tea at Pauline's house the other day, (she's my french teammate btw) and we were going through some of her pictures holidaying in Paris. She shows me a picture of her lying on the grass, with her friend trying to make out the shapes of the clouds and she points out to me,

Pauline: see here, (gestures to lappy screen) blue sky. Paris. Here, (gestures outside) grey sky, Manchester.
Peja: Feeling you sista. I miss KL.

Thing is about the rain in Manchester is that it doesnt rain cats and dogs. It just drizzles, THE WHOLE FRICKIN' DAY! Note to self : Invest in an umbrella. I've been power-walking in the drizzle to and from class and one of these days, I might just get unlucky and fall sick! Not to mention my socks too. I have to change socks everytime I go out now cause it just soaks through. At this rate, I might have break a new world record for the most socks worn in a day!

Bedtime now! Ciao~

3 comments:

ilham5 said...

miss you sangat hafizah amer hamzah :_(

Keep on updating. aku akan baca.

loves!

tiger lane boy said...

nnt socks malaysia smp you tak perlu tukar oh hari2... :)

Ilyana Fauzy said...

yeah, u rili should get an umbrella before u fall sick :)