Wednesday, May 5, 2010

On a livelier note.

What happened in clinics yesterday:

Dentist: Hello sir, how can I be of assistance today ?
Patient: I want this tooth extracted. *points to one of his molars*
Dentist: Can you tell me what the problem is ?
Patient: *hushed voice* I'm getting radio signals from aliens. It throbs every time I receive a message!
Dentist: T.T


Since my last few posts were of very depressing "genre", I'm switching modes now. Lets talk about happy things !
I passed my ECDL computer test today which was a big relief. If I dint, then turned out I wouldnt be able to sit for my final exams in May. Now how disastrous would that be to my summer plans ?! Ayah dan Mamaku will be coming for the summer for Along's graduation and we'll probably be heading to Romaaaaaa! :P

What else, what else ?
Oh, I am currently getting myself in shape with gym workouts and healthy eating (starving) haha :P Summer is near and we need to show off the bikini bod. HAHAHAHA. nahh, I'm doing it for my self-satisfaction. Really is a morale booster when you're tight in all the right places and not out of breath after the climb to your second floor flat! So yeah, screw all you critics who been calling me 'chubby'! muahaha! *evil laugh*

Right, I think enough of procrastinating now. Its back to work ! Finals start on the 21st of May. Jot that down in your calendar, on your arm so you can wish me luck when the time comes, sure am gonna be needing it!

Arrivederci!!

ps: Just warming up my italian! ;)

No comments: